For Your Accessibility Needs, the following areas are accessible:
For more information call the general manager of the hotel. Accessible guest rooms have a 32 inch wide opening Adjustable height hand-held shower wand Bathroom vanity in guest rooms for disabled person height Bathtub grab bars Bathtub seat Business center entrance Closed-caption TV Fitness center entrance Grab bars in bathroom Hotel has on site accessible self-parking Lowered deadbolt in guest room for disabled persons height (in feet) Lowered electrical outlets Lowered night guards on guest room doors Main entrance Meeting spaces No transfer showers available Pathway to registration desk Registration desk Restaurants and lounges Route to accessible guest rooms is accessible Service animals allowed for persons with disabilities Telephone for hearing impaired Toilet seat in guest rooms for disabled person roll-in shower Property has elevators.
- Public Entrance
- Public Entrance to Registration Area
- Public Entrance to Accessible Guestrooms
- Public Entrance to Restaurant
- Public Entrance to the Meeting Room/Ballroom Area
- Public Entrance to Fitness Center
- Public Entrance to Business Center
- Registration Desk
- Concierge Desk
- Staff will read printed/visual information to guests who are blind or have low vision
- Public Restrooms
- Parking Spaces for Cars in Self-Parking Facility
- Parking Spaces for Vans in Self-Parking Facility
- Business Center
- Guestrooms with Mobility Features providing doorways with 32” of clear width
- 7 Guestrooms with Accessible tubs, 8 Guestrooms with roll-in showers
- Accessible rooms include: select Deluxe (King and Doubles), Studio Suite (King), Hospitality Suite (King)
- Select rooms are mobility accessible and hearing accessible
- Valet Parking Accepts Vehicles Specially Outfitted for Wheelchair Users
- TTY for Guest Use
- Guide dogs and service animals welcomed
- Braille and tactile signage for rooms and spaces are available
- Assistive Listening Devices for Meetings Upon Request
- Accessible features include: Guestroom safes, wall strobe light and speakers, smoke detectors, TDD and visual door knock signaler available upon request
- Guestroom Televisions have Closed Captioning or Closed Captioning Decoders Provided
- Fitness Center
- Guest Transportation
- Guest Transportation with Advanced Notice
We strive to provide a uniform online experience for all our guests – including those with sight, hearing, and other disabilities.
To ensure this, we are committed to complying with the Level AA success criteria of the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0).
Our site is designed and developed with these guidelines in mind. We test our websites to ensure that they are usable by guests who use assistive technology. While it is not always possible to do so to the letter of each checkpoint, we are continually developing solutions that conform to the spirit of each checkpoint, bringing together a high standard of practicality throughout the website.
If you have questions or would like to report an issue relating to the accessibility of this website, please contact us.
Under the Accommodations section of our website, you can find detail on our select accessible guest room accommodations.
If the text on the site is too difficult to read there are ways in which you can increase and decrease the text size:
In Internet Explorer go to View > Text size and select Larger or Largest.
Mozilla and Firefox users can alter the size of the displayed text by using Control and the Plus/Minus keys to increase/decrease the font size.
Chrome users can alter the size of the displayed text by using Control and the Plus/Minus keys to increase/decrease the font size.
Some key accessibility features are described below for those who may wish to take advantage of them.
All images that provide information have appropriate alternative text such that the information is available to people who cannot see the images.
Images that are provided for decoration are provided as either background images or have NULL (empty quote marks) alternative text.
A sitemap page is accessible in the bottom/footer navigation of every page and is provided to assist with navigation.